Friday, 20 January 2012

Singing sweet songs, of melodies pure and true

My shopping trip today was very successful and I still have money leftover too! If I get a chance over the weekend I'll upload some pictures of everything I purchased, in a haul. I'm going away for 5 days in February to Hamburg and Amsterdam (cannot WAIT for the bikes!) so I'm trying to be sensible in what I buy - extremely casual/ nothing too uncomfortable!

I'm dying to do a "outfit of the day" but I don't have a good set-up at the moment and my camera is pretty rubbish. Perhaps that idea will have to be put back on the shelf until I get a fancy camera! I'm also in desperate need for a trip to MAC to restock on my favourite make-up. I really want to try Hue lipstick as I am really into pinky/nude tones at the moment.

Anyway, thought I'd do a quick lustlist before bed.

From top left:

Topshop Jamie Jeans
Arran Knit Jumper
Tan Loafers
Floral Backpack
Rayban Wayferer (preferably Tortoise Shell)
Skirt (Don't know what to refer to it as apart from: skirt-that's-longer-at-the-back-than-the-front)
Mini Silver Casio

Night x

1 comment:

  1. Wow money left over after a shopping trip that has got to be a history first! I'm loving that aran jumper on your lust list too, I shall miss chunky knits in spring/summer!

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete